Online Application Process
Anybody, who has passed the entrance conducted by IoE and is interested in taking admission at Sagarmatha Engineering College should fill an online form available at the bottom of this page. Online form can be filled on 14th and 15th Bhadra, 2074
- Applicants are required to deposit NRs. 200, non-refundable/non-transferable, as application fee at any branch of Siddhartha Bank, account no. 00615063156 in the name of Sagarmatha Engineering College. Additional application fee of NRs. 100 should be deposited for each additional priority, if you wish to select more than one program on priority basis.
- Log in to online admission portal using IoE Entrance Roll Number and Rank.
- Choose the program of your interest.
- Fill up the remaining details. Fields marked with * are compulsory.
- Enter the voucher id provided by the bank.
- Submit the completed form.
- An applicant may update the submitted forms from 4th Bhadra to 6th Bhadra by contacting the Admission Committee.
- Confirmation message will be displayed in the screen on successful submission. An email confirmation will aslo be sent.
- You may have to wait for about 20 minutes for filling the form after depositing the application fee.
10 % seats are reserved for female candidates.
This reservation is applicable only if 10 % female candidates are not selected in the merit list.